Echo360 Course Interface Overview
This guide will demonstrate how to navigate the Echo360 course interface.
The picture above shows how the Echo360 course interface appears to users:
- Classroom Listings: Classes/topics appear to the left. To access a class, click on the class name, or click on either the green video or presentation icon.
- Classes: Click this tab to access the class listing (This is the default view)
- Q and A: Click this link to access questions submitted by students.
- Polling: Click here to accces student results for questions and polls.
- Analytics: Click here to view overall and classroom by classroom analytics.
- Settings: Click here to modify settings for the current course.
- Search : Click the Search link to search content within the current course.