Editing Course Features
This guide will demonstrate how to edit Question and Answer, Content Downloads, and Co-Instructor Edits for an Echo360 course section
Accessing your Course List
To access your course list:
- Click on the Courses link at the top of the screen.
- Select See all courses from the menu that appears.
Accessing a Course
To access a course, click on the All Classes button for the course you wish to access. The course list will provide details relating to the class status, such as new questions, student engagement, and previous and upcoming class sessions.
Accessing Course Settings
To access the settings for the current course, click the Settings link.
Editing Class Features
- To change the course features, click on Features on the left.
- Q&A: To enable or disable the Question and Answer feature, click on the slider here, and then click OK on the dialog box that appears to confirm.
- Content Downloads: To enable or disable downloads of course content, click on the slider here and then click OK on the dialog box that appears to confirm.
- Co-instructor Edits: To permit or disable co-instructors from editing content, click on the slider here and then click OK on the dialog box that appears to confirm.