Changing the Availability of Content in a Course
This guide demonstrates how to make content available or unavailable to students in a course. Items shown in green are currently visible to students, while items in grey are no longer visible to students.
Accessing your Course List
To access your course list:
- Click on the Courses link at the top of the screen.
- Select the course from the list you wish to work with.
Making Content Unavailable
To make content unavailable to students:
- Locate the class session you wish to make content unavailable from, and hover your mouse over either the presentation or video you wish to make unavailable.
- From the menu that appears, select the Make Unavailable option.
You will then be asked to confirm to make the content unavailable to students. Select OK to confirm.
Making Content Available to Students
Changing the Content Availability Settings
To change the available settings:
- Locate the class session you wish to change the availability for and hover your mouse over either the presentation or video you wish to change.
- From the menu that appears, select the Availability Settings option.
Editing Availability Settings
To edit the Availability Settings for content:
- Make available: Select when you want to make the content available (Now, On a specific date, Don't make available)
- Make unavailable: Select when you want to make the content unavailable (Never, or On a specific date).
- When finished, click the Update button.