Creating a Section Access Link
A Section Access Link allows instructors to create a single link to all videos in a given course section. This allows individuals to access the videos outside of a Blackboard class site, and can be uploaded to a website or shared in an email message.
Accessing your Echo 360 Course
After logging into Echo360, you can access your courses by:
- Clicking on the Courses tab on the left of the page.
- To access a specific course, locate the course you wish to access and click on the course icon.
Creating a Section Access Link, Part 1
To create a Section Access Link:
- Within your Echo360 course site, click on the Settings link to the right.
- In the left menu, select Access Links.
- Click the Add Link button.
Creating a Section Access Link, Part 2
To generate an access link:
- Active: The green box and check mark indicates the link is active and can be accessed by users.
- Description: You can enter a description for the link here (optional)
- Access: Selecting Private requires users to have an Echo360 account and users must log in in order to view the content. Selecting Public allows any user to access the link without having to log in.
- Link: The link generated will appear here. You can click on the link to copy it to your clipboard, where you can then paste the link to its appropriate destination.