About the Content Library
The Echo360 Library allows you to manage, share, and upload content to the Echo360 platform.
Navigating the Library
When you log into Echo360, you will see a screen similar to the one above:
- Library: Click this link to view and manage your Echo360 media content.
- Courses: Click this link to view courses you are enrolled in. Please refer to the chapter on managing courses for more information.
- Collections: Click this link to manage collections.
- Analytics: Click this link to access analytics for media items
- Create: To upload or create content, click the Create button. Refer to Uploading Content for more information
- Use the search bar to search for specific content items.
- Filter: Click this link to refine the current content view. Instructions on filtering content are available below.
- Sort by: Use this option to choose how to sort the displayed content.
- Collections: A list of collections will appear here.
- Media: Thumbnails of content items will appear on the bottom portion of the screen.
Filtering Echo360 Content
To filter content:
- Type: Select which type of content to display (presentation, video, or audio)
- Owner: Select the owner of the content you would like to view.
- Source: Select the media source from the list (e.g. classroom captures, meeting recordings, personal capture, etc)
- Status: Select whether to view shared or unshared content.
- Term: Select a term to view content for.
- Course: Select a specific course section to view content for.
- Click Apply to apply filters.