Understanding the Home Page
The Home Page is the first page instructors see when logged into the Active Learning Platform. This guide will explain each section of the Home Page.
Home Page Overview
Below is an overview of the Echo360 home page:
- Upload: Click this content to upload media to the Echo360 platform.
- Settings: Click the Settings (gear) icon to access software downloads and modify other settings.
- User Account: Click the User Account icon to change roles (e.g. student/instructor) or log out.
- Courses: Click the Courses tab to view all Echo360 course sections you are enrolled in.
- All Content: Click this tab to view all multimedia content.
- My Content: Click this tab to view all content you have created or uploaded.
- Shared With Me: Click this tab to view content that others have shared with you.
- Search: Use the search bar to search content or courses.
- Filter: Click this button to filter search results.