Viewing Content Publication Information
This guide will demonstrate how to view publication information for a specific content item.
Click on the content thumbnail you wish to view publication information for.
Viewing the Media File
You will now be able to see the media file you have uploaded. Below the media file are shortcuts to Share media, Edit Media, Edit information, Make a Copy, Download, and Delete the file.
To view additional information about the file, scroll down to the bottom portion.
Viewing Media Information
If you scroll below the video, you will be able to view additional publication information:
- Classes: A list of course sections the video has been published to will appear here. The video can be unlinked from a course by clicking the X button to the right of the section information.
- Click the Add to a Class button to publish the video to additional classes.
- Individuals: You can view a list of individuals that the video has been shared with here.
- Share with: To share the video with additional users, enter their name or email in the space provided.
- Links: A list of published links will appear here. Links can be removed by clicking the Delete button.
- Click the Add Link button to add additional links.
- Captions and Transcripts: Click the Add button to add caption (.vtt) and transcript files to the media.
- Processed Files: Individual audio and video files can be downloaded here.
- Activity: Click here to view all activity details for the item.