Adding Content to a Collection
This guide will demonstrate how to add content to a collection in Echo360
- Click on Collections at the top to access the Collections page.
- Click on the Collection for which you wish to add content to.
Click the Add Media Button in the top right corner of the group page to add media. You can then import from your library or upload new media files
To upload media from your library:
- Select the Import from your Library tab at the top of the page
- Search: Use the search bar to search for media by title
- Filter: Use the filter tool to refine your media selection
- Check the checkbox(es) to the left of the media you wish to add to the Collection.
- Click Done to add the media item to the Collection.
To upload media from a cloud storage service or from your computer:
- Click the Upload New Media button at the top of the page
- Click the Select Media button to proceed to the next step
- Select My Computer or choose from one of the available online file services
- Drag files into the center or click the icon to select files to import
- The file(s) selected for import will be listed here
- Click the Upload button to upload the selected files. Once the upload button is clicked, a progress bar will appear for each file
Once the file has been uploaded, you will see a dialog box stating the file has been uploaded successfully.
Once the files are uploaded, they will not be ready for immediate use. The files will require additional time for processing in order to function in the Echo360 environment. The processing time depends on the size of the media file and the level of server traffic.