Editing Collection Settings and Membership
This guide will demonstrate how to edit collection membership in Echo360
Accessing Echo360 Groups
To modify Collection settings and membership:
- Click on the Collections link at the top of the page in Echo360
- Locate the group you wish to modify, hover over the group thumbnail, and click the box with the three dots that appears.
- Select Edit Details from the menu that appears.
Setting up the Collection Information
- Collection Title: You can edit the collection title here.
- Collection Description: The description can be changed here.
- Click Save to save the collection information.
If you are wishing to add users to the group, continue with the following steps before clicking Save. Users can also be added to the group later.
Selecting Collection Members
- + Member: Click on this button to add users to the collection
- On the screen that pops up, enter the user's name or email address
- Use the dropdown menu to select their access level. Selecting "custom" allows users to choose which permissions to assign
- Click Share to add the user. You will be taken back to the main screen.
- Individuals: A list of individuals that are members of the collection are shown here
Managing Collection Members
- Permissions: Click on the Edit (pencil) button to change the user's permissions
- Delete: Click the trash can button to remove users from the collection.
When you are finished, click Save at the top of the page.