Pushing Transcripts to Caption Track
This guide will demonstrate how to push transcripts to the video caption track.
Accessing Video Files from your Library
To assign caption tracks for a video:
- Log into Echo360 and click on the Library tab.
- Locate the video you wish to modify transcripts for and click on the button with three dots that appears when you hover over the video thumbnail.
In the menu that pops up:
- Click on More Actions
- Then select Edit Transcript from menu.
Select a Transcript Version
- Use the dropdown menu of the transcript to select which version of the transcript you wish to edit
- Click the Apply to CC button on the right to begin editing
You will be asked to confirm that you wish to confirm applying the selected transcript as the video caption track. Click the Apply button to apply the caption track.