Viewing Results for Embedded Interactive Media Objects
This guide will demonstrate how to view poll results for videos with embedded interactive polls.
Accessing Poll Results, Part 1
Within your Echo360 library:
- Locate the video you wish to view poll results for and click the button with three dots in the bottom right corner of the video thumbnail.
- Click View from the menu that appears.
Accessing Poll Results, Part 2
You will now see the video on screen. Select the Polling tab below the video to see the polling results.
Viewing Poll Results
- Overview: An overview of the poll results will be displayed here.
- Course: Use the dropdown menu to view results for a specific course the poll was deployed in.
- Poll Question: Use the dropdown menu to view overall results for all questions to to view responses for a specific poll question.
- Polls: The number of responses for each poll question will be shown here
- Student responses: Responses per student will be shown here.