Inserting Video Clips
This guide will demonstrate how to insert segments into an Echo360 video.
Editing A Video
From the content library, hover over the video you wish to edit, click the button in the bottom right hand corner of the video thumbnail, and choose Edit Media from the menu that appears.
Inserting Video Segments
To insert a clip in a video:
- Click on the part of the video where you would like to insert the video clip.
- Click on the menu button in the blue rectangle
- Select Insert Clip from the menu.
Selecting a Clip to Insert
- Use the search bar to search for the clip you wish to insert.
- Select the video you wish to add as a clip.
- When finished, click the Insert button to insert the clip at the specified clip..
You will now see the filmstrip with the inserted media. When finished, click Save to update the video, or click Actions and then Save As to save the edited video as a new copy.