Creating Collection Access Links
This guide will demonstrate how to create collection access links that can be sent to users to access the collection.
To access collections:
- Log into Echo360 and click the Collections link at the top of the page.
- Click on the ... button for the collection you wish to share.
- Click Share from the menu.
This will open the Membership management page for the collection.
Sharing Section Access Links
Scroll to the bottom of the Collection Membership page and you will see a section labeled Auto-Enroll Link.
- Enable Link: Click the icon here to enable the auto enroll link.
- Click the Copy button to copy the link to the clipboard.
You can then email the link to whomever you wish to share the collection with. When users click the link, they will automatically be enrolled in the collection as a Reviewer.