Downloading Content from your Library
You can download content (either a presentation or video file) from your Echo360 library page if you need or want a local copy of the media. This also allows you to download a local copy of content that was shared with you, then upload the content so it appears as My content in your Library. This provides additional functionality for that media.
With respect to downloading presentations, the item downloaded is the original file that was uploaded. This means that:
- If the file has not been altered, you will get the same presentation you see in Echo360.
- If slides have been added, they will not appear in the downloaded file.
- If slides have been deleted, they do appear in the downloaded file.
- Interactive activity slides are not included in any download.
- If the file was created in Echo360, the Download original option is grayed out; these presentations do not have an originally uploaded file to download.
Find the Item You Want to Download
To download media:
- Hover over the video or presentation you wish to edit, and click the button that appears in the lower right corner.
- Click on More Actions to expand the menu.
- Select Download from the menu.
Note: If you are Downloading a Video
If you selected a video to download and clicked "Download" from the drop-down menu in the previous step, you will be presented with an additional screen where you can choose to download either the video with audio or just the audio file and you can also select the video quality (Standard Definition or High Definition).