Understanding the Home Page
The Home Page is the first page instructors see when logged into the Active Learning Platform. This guide will explain each section of the Home Page.
Home Page Overview
Below is an overview of the Echo360 home page:
- Library: Click this link to view all of your Echo360 content.
- Courses: Click the Courses link to view all Echo360 course sections you are enrolled in.ck
- Groups: Click this option to view content groups.
- Create: Click this button to record or upload videos.
- Settings: Click the Settings (gear) icon to access software downloads and modify other settings.
- User Account: Click the User Account icon to change roles (e.g. student/instructor) or log out.
- Search: Use the search bar to search content or courses.
- Filter: Click this button to filter search results.