Responding to Questions
This guide will demonstrate how to respond to questions posed by students in Echo360.
Accessing your Course List
To access your course list:
- Click on the Courses link on the left side of the screen.
- Select the course you would like to access.
Accessing Course Questions
To access questions for your course, click the Q&A link at the top of the page.
- To filter questions related to a specific class, use the dropdown menu to select which class you wish to view.
- To search for a question, enter a keyword in the search bar.
- Questions in the currently selected session will appear on the left. Click on the question you wish to view.
- The currently selected question will appear on the right with all responses to that question. To "like" a question, click the thumbs up button below the question or response. To bookmark a question, click the bookmark button. Questions "liked" by the instructor will show as "Instructor-endorsed" to students.
- To respond to a question, click the Respond to this Question button at the bottom of the page.
Replying to a Question
After clicking the Respond to this Question button, a dialog box like the one above will appear on screen:
- Type your response in the textbox provided.
- Post anonymously: Click on the slider button to post anonymously.
- When finished, click the Post button to post your response.