Editing Course Features
This guide will demonstrate how to edit Echo360 course options.
Accessing your Course List
To access your course list:
- Click on the Courses link at the top of the screen.
- Select the course you wish to access on the page.
Accessing Course Settings
To access the settings for the current course, click the Settings link.
Editing Class Features
- To change the course features, click on Features on the left.
- Q&A: To enable or disable the Question and Answer feature, click on the slider here, and then click OK on the dialog box that appears to confirm.
- Co-instructor Edits: To permit or disable co-instructors from editing content, click on the slider here and then click OK in the dialog box that appears to confirm.
- Content Downloads: To enable or disable downloads of course content, click on the slider here and then click OK on the dialog box that appears to confirm.
- Audio-Only Downloads: Enabling this option only allows students to download the audio tracks of classroom recordings
- Out-of-term downloads: Enabling this option allows students to download content outside the term dates.
- ASR Course Media: Enabling this option will automatically generate automated media transcription.
- Student Transcript Editor: Enable this option to allow students to make edits to video transcripts.
- Delay Video Availability: When this option is enabled, the availability of videos are delayed until they are captioned.
- Allow instructors and teaching assistants to copy course content: Enabling this option would allow co-instructors and teaching assistants
- Allow students to copy course content: When this option is enabled, this option would allow students to copy course materials to their own courses.
- Clone Section: Click the Clone Section button to clone the current section. Please refer to the section cloning guide for more information.