Editing Presentations Online
This guide will demonstrate how to edit presentations online. The presentation editor allows you to rearrange slides, delete slides, add slides from other presentations, and adding interactive activities. Note: The content of slides cannot be edited in Echo.
Editing a Presentation
To edit a presentation:
- Hover over the presentation you wish to edit, and click the button that appears in the bottom right corner.
- Select Edit Media from the menu.
To reorder a slide, hold your mouse down on the slide you wish to reorder and drag the slide to the desired location, as indicated by a dashed blank square.
Deleting a Single Slide
To delete a slide, hover over the slide you wish to delete, and click the Delete (X) button that appears in the upper right hand corner of the slide. You will then be asked to confirm the deletion of the slide.
Deleting Multiple Slides
To delete multiple slides:
- Hold down the Control key (Command Key on Mac) to select slides you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the page.
To add a poll:
- Click the Add Poll button.
- Click on the type of poll you wish to add.
For more details on how to create each poll type, please read the guide on Adding Polls to a Presentation.
Adding New Slides
To add new slides to the presentation:
- Click the Add Slides button
- Select whether you wish to upload slides, import from your library, or to create a media slide.
For more details about adding slides, please read the guide on Adding Slides to a Presentation.