Publishing Content to a Course
This guide demonstrates how to publish a video or a presentation to a course. To move content between courses, you would need to use this process to move your content to the new course.
Publishing Content to a Course, Part 1
To publish content to a course:
- Hover over the video or presentation you wish to publish, and click the button that appears in the lower right corner.
- Select Share from the menu.
Publishing Content to a Course, Part 2
You will now see a screen labeled Share Settings:
- To publish to a course, select Class at the top of the screen.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the course, term, and section you wish to publish to.
- To publish to an existing classroom, select Existing Class, and select the class session you wish to publish to.
- To publish to a new classroom, select New Class, and enter the requested class details (class name, start date, start time, duration, and class description).
- Make available: Choose when you would like to make the item available to students (Now, On a specific date, or Don't make available).
- Make unavailable: Choose when you would like to make the item unavailable to students (Never, or On a specific date).
- When finished, click the Done button to publish the content to the class.