How to record a feedback
Select the microphone icon in the last row of the content editor.
To allow the browser to access your microphone and camera for the recording, click on 'Allow'. Note that this is prompted only the first time you use the recording for feedback option.
A video recording window is launched:
1. Select the camera icon on the recording interface to enable your camera. Without the camera enabled, the tool only records audio when you begin.
2. When you're ready, select the Record button to begin capturing your audio and video feedback. Get ready to record as the tool counts down.
3. Click on the gear icon on the upper right corner to make changes to your microphone and webcam.
1. Select Pause Recording to pause and resume recording your feedback
2. Select Stop Recording to review the recording and start over if you want to re-recording.
Once you click on Stop Recording, you will be prompted with two options.
1. Delete Recording: You can delete the recording and start over if you want to re-record.
2. Save and exit: Select save and exit if you're satisfied with the recording and want to share it with the student.