Aligning Goals to Content
This guide will demonstrate how to align goals to content items and assessments.
Adding Alignments to a Content Item
You will now see a screen labeled Discover Goals. To add a goal:
- Use the Browse Criteria menu on the left to narrow down available goals using specified criteria.
- Criteria Summary: Goals that meet your selected criteria will appear on the right. Use the checkboxes next to each goal to select goals.
- Click the Submit button to align the goal with the content.
After aligning a goal to a content item, the goal information will be shown below the item.
- Click the red X button to remove the goal from the item.
- Click on the second button to change the visibility of the goal to students.