Viewing Users' Group Enrollments at a Glance
Blackboard allows instructors to view all course users to determine which course groups students are enrolled in. This tool is handy for checking to see if all students are assigned to a group.
Accessing the Groups Tool
Log into Blackboard and go to the Control Panel.
- Click on Users and Groups.
- Then click on Groups.
Viewing Group Memberships at a Glance, Part 1
You will now be taken to the the list of Course Groups. In the upper right hand corner, click on the link labeled All Users.
Viewing Group Memberships at a Glance
You will now be taken to the All Users screen.
- All the students enrolled in the course will appear to the left, listed with their username, first name, last name, and role.
- The groups that each student is enrolled in will appear on the right, under the column labeled Groups.
- To add a student to a group, hover over the student, and click the Add to Group link that appears.
- To remove a student from a group, click the X icon that appears next to the group the student belongs to.
- To add multiple students to a group, check the boxes to the left of the students you wish to add and click the Add Multiple Users to Groups button.
Adding a Students to a Group
After selecting single or multiple students to add to a group, You will now see a dialog box similar to the one in the image above labeled Select a Group:
- Use the dropdown member to select the desired group.
- When finished, click the Submit button.
The student(s) will now be added to the selected group.