Creating a True/False Question
This guide will demonstrate how to create a True/False question in Blackboard.
Entering the Question and Answer Information
To create a True/False question:
- Question Title: Enter a title for the question here (optional)
- Question Text: Enter your question text here.
- Answer Orientation: Select whether to orient the answer choices horizontally or vertically.
- Answers: Mark the correct response as either True or False.
Entering Feedback Information
- Correct Response Feedback: Enter feedback to be shown to students when students respond correctly.
- Incorrect Response Feedback: Enter feedback to be shown to students when students respond incorrectly.
- Categories and Keywords: Click the Add button to add tags for Categories, Topics, Levels of Difficulty, and Keywords.
- Instructor Notes: Enter any notes in this field here. Only instructors can view information entered here.
- Cancel: Click Cancel to discard the question
- Submit and Create Another: Click this button to save the question and create another question of the same type.
- Submit: Click this button to save the question and return to the test canvas.
The question you created will now appear on the test canvas. Click the Points value to change the number of points.