Adding a Journal Link
This lesson will demonstrate how to add a J link to a Blackboard course site. Journals provide a space for students to share their thoughts and reflections with the course instructor.
Adding a Journal Link, Part 1
- To add a link to a course tool, hover over the Add Menu Item button (the + sign).
- Select Tool Link from the menu that appears.
Adding a Journal Link, Part 2
You will now see a dialog box labeled Add Tool Link:
- Name: Type a name for the link in this space.
- Type: Select "Journals" from the dropdown menu.
- Available to Users: Check the box to make the link available to users.
- When finished, click the Submit button.