Downloading All Assignment Files
This lesson will demonstrate how to download assignment files to your computer. The assignment file download feature will download students' submissions into a single .zip file.
Log into your Blackboard course and go the Control Panel:
- Click on Grade Center.
- Select Full Grade Center.
Click the chevron in the column header of the assignment column and choose Assignment File Download
You will now see a screen labeled Download Assignment:
- Check the boxes next to the names of the students whose submissions you want to download. To select all students on the page, check the checkbox at the top of the page.
- To see all students, click the Show All button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Files: Choose either to download the last attempt file or all attempt files. (This option will only appear if the assignment is set to allow multiple submissions and at least one student has submitted more than one attempt)
- When finished, click the Submit button.