Downloading Raw Data from BB9.1 to Excel
This lesson will demonstrate how to download test and survey results from Blackboard to a spreadsheet.
Accessing the Grade Center
Log into your Blackboard course and go the Control Panel:
- Click on Grade Center.
- Select Full Grade Center.
Locating the Grade Column
Locate the grade column for the test in the grade center. Click on the chevron in the column header, and select Attempts Statistics from the menu.
You will now see a screen labeled Download Results. To download results of the survey:
- Select the delimter type (comma or tab). The recommended setting is Tab.
- Format Results: Select how to format the results download. The recommended settings is By User.
- Attempts to Download: Select which attempts to download. The recommended setting is Only Valid Attempts.
- Click on Click to Download Results. Your browser will now ask you where to save your results to. Select a location on your computer.