Uploading a .zip Package
This guide will demonstrate how to upload .zip packages to the course Content Collection.
Accessing the Course Content Collection
To access the course content collection, go to the Blackboard Control Panel:
- Click on Content Collection.
- Select the course ID of the current course listed beneath the Content Collection header.
Select Upload a Zip Package
You will now see a screen labeled Course Content. To upload a single file, click on the Upload button and select Upload Zip Package from the menu.
Uploading a Zip Package
You will now see a screen labeled Upload Zip Package. To upload a .zip file:
- Click on the Browse or Choose File button to upload a file from your computer.
- If selected, the system automatically overwrites the existing files with the same name: Check this box to overwrite existing files that have the same name.
- Select File Name Encoding: Leave this option as Default (UTF-8).
- When finished, click the Submit button.
Once you click the Submit button, you will be taken back to the Course Content screen first shown when you should now see your files listed and there should be a purple confirmation bar at the top of this screen informing you: Success: Item added or Success: File overwritten.