Modifying Items In Blackboard
This guide will demonstrate how to modify the content of certain file types within Blackboard.
Accessing the Course Content Collection
To access the course content collection, go to the Blackboard Control Panel:
- Click on Content Collection.
- Select the course ID of the current course listed beneath the Content Collection header.
Editing Item Settings
You will now see a screen labeled Course Content. To edit the settings for a file, locate the file you wish to edit and hover over the file name. Click the chevron button that appears to the right of the file name and select Edit In Blackboard from the menu.
Modifying the Item Content
You will now see a screen labeled Edit in Blackboard:
- File Name: Enter a name for the file here.
- Content: Use the text editor to edit the content of the file.
- When finished, click the Submit button to save the file.