Working Offline - Downloading Grade Center Data
This guide will demonstrate how to export the Grade Center data to a spreadsheet for working offline or printing. The grade center data will be saved to your computer as either a comma or tab-delimited text file. Once the Grade Center data has been downloaded, the data can be opened in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel.
To access the Grade Center for a Blackboard course, log into your Blackboard course and go to the Control Panel:
- Click on the Grade Center heading.
- The Grade Center section will expand. Select Full Grade Center from the available options.
You will now see the Full Grade Center for the course. To export the Grade Center data:
- Hover over the Work Offline button in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Download from the menu.
You will now see a screen labeled Download Grades. On this screen:
- Select Data to Download: Select the type of data to download (Full Grade Center, Selected Column, or User Information Only)
- Delimiter Type: Selet the type of delimited file system to use (Comma or Tab). Tab is the recommended option.
- Include Hidden Information: Select Yes to include hidden columns and users or select No to exclude hidden columns and users.
- When finished, click the Submit button.