Viewing and Grading a Group Submission
This guide will demonstrate how to grade group assignment attempts.
Log into your Blackboard course and go the Control Panel:
- Click on Grade Center.
- Select Full Grade Center.
To access a group attempt:
- Hover over the group member's cell in the Grade Center and press the button that appears.
- Select the Group Attempt that you wish to view.
You will now see the group's attempt on screen.
- The group's submission will appear on the left portion of the screen.
- The arrows at the top of the page can be used to navigate between multiple attempts and group submissions.
- Submission: The group's submission materials can be accessed here.
- Feedback to Learner: Feedback to the group can be typed in this space.
- Add Notes: Click this link to add notes that are only visible to instructors.
- Attempt: Enter an overall attempt grade for the group attempt, and then click Submit to save the attempt.
- Group Member Grades: Individual attempt grades can be adjusted here.
- Grade: The final grade will appear here.
- Individual final grades: Instructors can adjust the final grades of individual group members here.