Creating a File Response Question
This guide will demonstrate how to create a File Response question in Blackboard. A File Response question allows students to upload a file from their computer.
Selecting a Question Type
With the Test Canvas open, Click on Create Question and select File Response from the menu.
Entering the Question Information
- Question Title: Enter a title for the question here (optional).
- Question Text: Enter your question text here.
- Rubric: Click Add Rubric to attach an interactive rubric for grading. Please refer to the Rubrics section for more information on creating Rubrics)
Editing Categories and Instructor Notes
- Categories and Keywords: Click the Add button to add tags for Categories, Topics, Levels of Difficulty, and Keywords.
- Instructor Notes: Enter any notes in this field here. Only instructors can view information entered here.
- Cancel: Click Cancel to discard the question
- Submit and Create Another: Click this button to save the question and create another question of the same type.
- Submit: Click this button to save the question and return to the test canvas.