Modifying Attendance Settings
This guide will allow you to modify how student grades are calculated for attendance. All attendance actions feed into a single column in the Grade Center labeled Attendance, and attendance grades
Accessing the Attendance Tool
To access the Attendance Tool,
- Within your Blackboard course, navigate to the Course Management area, and click on Course Tools.
- With the Course Tools section expanded, click the link labeled Attendance.
Accessing the Attendance Options
To modify attendance options, click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Modifying Attendance Grade Options
- To change student grade calculation values, enter the desired values in the section labeled Grade Schema.
- Grade Using: Use this option to change how the grade column is displayed in the Grade Center
- To close, click the X button in the upper right corner.