What is Adaptive Release?
Adaptive Release is a feature in Blackboard that allows instructors to release content to students based on specific criteria.
Below are some sample uses for Adaptive Release
- Release content to specific users or groups of users.
- Release content based on a student's previous performance in the course
- Setting up and Editing Simple Adaptive Release Rules
- Setting up Advanced Adaptive Release Rules
- Editing Advanced Adaptive Release Rules
- Using Adaptive Release to Release and Item Based on a Previous Grade
- Removing Adaptive Release Rules
- Setting up Review Status
- Checking User Progress and Content Visibility
Simple Adaptive Release allows instructors to release an item based on a single criterion for each of the following items: Date, Users, Grade, and Review Status. Advanced Adaptive Release allows instructors to specify multiple rules for each criterion, as well as allowing users to delete Adaptive Release rules.